Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yay !

finally i designed something for my blog . it has been badly clothed all these while !

i'm sorry , it has been so long since i did anything involving html . so the layout is sort of rusty , i know . but really , i couldnt be bothered the least bit by that because it's pretty enough to my standards ! i'm just a little disappointed that my sidebar is aligned with my post (which also includes the date) and therefore looks like it's slightly above its ideal position . but never mind that !

i'm a very sloppy girl and this is good enough !

i can't believe i can still fix something like this up . seriously , too long since i touched photoshop and html and css codes and whatnot !

and i swear this has NOTHING to do with the new year . i did not redesign my blog to kick start my new year or anything like that but since it's already here , i might as well just claim so even if i know i'm a liar . hahaha . but honestly i wish i would be bothered with that LOL .


goodnight , 2nd january 2012 ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment